The Film Centre is managed by the Council which:
- adopts the statute of the Film Centre;
- defines business policy and programme concept of the Film Centre’s development;
- adopts the work programme of the Film Centre; adopts artistic programme and rules on the implementation of the artistic programme of the Film Centre;
- adopts the Act on internal organization and systematization of work positions in the Film Centre, as well as other general acts;
- adopts activity and financial reports of the Film Centre;
- determines the price of products and services provided by the Film Centre, with the prior approval of the state administration body responsible for financial affairs;
- proposes to the founder status changes for the Film Centre;
- adopts the Council’s Rules of Procedure;
- performs other activities under the law, statute and other general acts of the Film Centre.
The Council of the Film Centre of Montenegro consists of the following members:
- Radomir Milović, president;
- Zorana Kralj, member;
- Andrej Nikolaidis, member;
- Danijela Radulović, member before the public institution Film Centre.